Fallout Nukaloha: Wish you were here.
Welcome to Fallout Nukaloha! A Fallout Roleplaying forum set on the Post-Apocalyptic Hawaii. Register and Log-In to see all the features and start playing.
Fallout Nukaloha: Wish you were here.
Welcome to Fallout Nukaloha! A Fallout Roleplaying forum set on the Post-Apocalyptic Hawaii. Register and Log-In to see all the features and start playing.

Fallout Roleplaying Forum set 250 years after the Great-War on the Post-Apocalyptic Hawaii. Will you be able to survive and endure the Hawaiian Wasteland?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So long...for now.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bad Karma
Admin
Bad Karma

So long...for now. Empty
PostSubject: So long...for now.   So long...for now. EmptySun Dec 31 2017, 08:37

Alright, it's been real everyone. Tomorrow I'm leaving for Basic Combat Training. Afterwards I'll be going to my Advanced Individual Training. Put both together, you have about six months of absence. So, for the foreseeable six months I will be gone. It has been a pleasure helping put this place together & an honor working with the other admins. I hope and expect to see this place booming by the time I get back. So, until then amigos.

P.S. I'm The Gun Nut if anyone hasn't figured that out.
Back to top Go down
Overseer
Admin
Overseer

So long...for now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So long...for now.   So long...for now. EmptySun Dec 31 2017, 08:58

See you in six months Gun Nut! I hope you fare well in training, have a lot of fun, make loads of friends and learn a lot. I'm not sure of how that training goes and where you will be deployed but I hope you end in South Korea as you wished! Merry Christmas, Thanks for your Service and Farewell!
Back to top Go down
https://fallout-nukaloha.rpg-board.net

So long...for now.
Page 1 of 1