Fallout Nukaloha: Wish you were here.
Welcome to Fallout Nukaloha! A Fallout Roleplaying forum set on the Post-Apocalyptic Hawaii. Register and Log-In to see all the features and start playing.
Fallout Nukaloha: Wish you were here.
Welcome to Fallout Nukaloha! A Fallout Roleplaying forum set on the Post-Apocalyptic Hawaii. Register and Log-In to see all the features and start playing.

Fallout Roleplaying Forum set 250 years after the Great-War on the Post-Apocalyptic Hawaii. Will you be able to survive and endure the Hawaiian Wasteland?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings fellow Humans

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JMC0130

JMC0130

Greetings fellow Humans Empty
PostSubject: Greetings fellow Humans   Greetings fellow Humans EmptyTue Nov 28 2017, 21:53

Hello my name is Joal (Jo-Al) and I've been playing role-playing games like DnD for 3 years now. When I saw this on reddit I thought it was really cool and that's the only reason I'm here typing this. So I hope that I can have some fun role-playing with all of you.
Back to top Go down
Overseer
Admin
Overseer

Greetings fellow Humans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings fellow Humans   Greetings fellow Humans EmptyTue Nov 28 2017, 22:10

Hey there Joal! Nice to meet you here. Since you are a minor you will not be able to participate in some threads if they have the [+18] tag in their title. These are threads that will have intense scenes of torture, violence, drug use or sex, maybe all at once.

Besides that you will be able to do anything you want! Welcome!
Back to top Go down
https://fallout-nukaloha.rpg-board.net

Greetings fellow Humans
Page 1 of 1