Fallout Nukaloha: Wish you were here.
Welcome to Fallout Nukaloha! A Fallout Roleplaying forum set on the Post-Apocalyptic Hawaii. Register and Log-In to see all the features and start playing.
Fallout Nukaloha: Wish you were here.
Welcome to Fallout Nukaloha! A Fallout Roleplaying forum set on the Post-Apocalyptic Hawaii. Register and Log-In to see all the features and start playing.

Fallout Roleplaying Forum set 250 years after the Great-War on the Post-Apocalyptic Hawaii. Will you be able to survive and endure the Hawaiian Wasteland?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Luke Blackwell - Character Log

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luke Blackwell

Luke Blackwell

Character Screen
Level: 1
Health Points:
Luke Blackwell - Character Log 1J4tKN4100/100Luke Blackwell - Character Log Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
Luke Blackwell - Character Log Left_bar_bleue35/200Luke Blackwell - Character Log Empty_bar_bleue  (35/200)

Luke Blackwell - Character Log Empty
PostSubject: Luke Blackwell - Character Log   Luke Blackwell - Character Log EmptySat Dec 02 2017, 10:21

11/11/2327 14:05 - Finally! My years of trying to write a half-decent contract with driftwood-charcoal and the back of a Pre-War fashion magazine are over. I could probably afford the damn factory where they built these things for what that crook down at Old World Mourn charged me, but I can make my caps back easily with this at my side. It's unfortunate that I had to bankrupt myself to get it, but that does nothing to diminish its long term return.

Health: Perfect
Equipment Status: Up to Standard
Caps: 38
Current Contract: N/A
Destination: Kaho'olawe
Back to top Go down
Luke Blackwell

Luke Blackwell

Character Screen
Health Points:
Luke Blackwell - Character Log 1J4tKN4100/100Luke Blackwell - Character Log Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
Luke Blackwell - Character Log Left_bar_bleue35/200Luke Blackwell - Character Log Empty_bar_bleue  (35/200)

PostSubject: Re: Luke Blackwell - Character Log   Luke Blackwell - Character Log EmptySat Dec 02 2017, 10:27

11/30/2327 22:28 - Arrived in Kaho'olawe, Kaheliki Town to be specific. Managed to find a nice place to pick up new clients, a bar, unfortunately. The occupants seem about as charming as Feral Ghouls...with a comparable level of intelligence, come to think of it. There's a insane Gutsy causing a stir. If I were a gambling man, I'd be taking bets to when the bullets start flying.

Health:Perfect
Equipment Status:Up to Standard
Caps:27
Current Contract:N/A
Destination:N/A
Back to top Go down
Luke Blackwell

Luke Blackwell

Character Screen
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Luke Blackwell - Character Log   Luke Blackwell - Character Log EmptySun Dec 10 2017, 08:50

12/08/2327 - 01:28 - Scouted out a local bar for contracts, prospects are...frustratingly sparse. Junkie Ghouls and a Vehemently Patriotic robot made it interesting, however, and I gained some valuable information about this shit-hole of a town. A new threat has made himself apparent, a young loud-mouth with a guitar. His music is mediocre, but his ability to persuade isn't. Character dossier attached.

Health:Perfect
Equipment Status:Up to Standard
Caps:29
Current Contract:N/A
Destination:N/A
Character Dossier - "Cass"  :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luke Blackwell - Character Log   Luke Blackwell - Character Log Empty

Back to top Go down

Luke Blackwell - Character Log
Page 1 of 1