Fallout Nukaloha: Wish you were here.
Welcome to Fallout Nukaloha! A Fallout Roleplaying forum set on the Post-Apocalyptic Hawaii. Register and Log-In to see all the features and start playing.
Fallout Nukaloha: Wish you were here.
Welcome to Fallout Nukaloha! A Fallout Roleplaying forum set on the Post-Apocalyptic Hawaii. Register and Log-In to see all the features and start playing.

Fallout Roleplaying Forum set 250 years after the Great-War on the Post-Apocalyptic Hawaii. Will you be able to survive and endure the Hawaiian Wasteland?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aloha Wastelanders

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Aloha Wastelanders Empty
PostSubject: Aloha Wastelanders   Aloha Wastelanders EmptyThu Nov 30 2017, 04:51

Hey Guys! I'm new to online role playing but am well versed in the Fallout Universe. I have played Roleplaying games in the past but it's been a very long time, so i don't remember much. A friend of mine told me about this game and suggested that we play together. I'm excited for the new experience and to become a member of this community!
Back to top Go down
Cassidy Junison

Cassidy Junison

Character Screen
Level: 1
Health Points:
Aloha Wastelanders 1J4tKN4100/100Aloha Wastelanders Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
Aloha Wastelanders Left_bar_bleue100/200Aloha Wastelanders Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)

Aloha Wastelanders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aloha Wastelanders   Aloha Wastelanders EmptyThu Nov 30 2017, 05:23

Welcome to Fallout Nukaloha. I hope you enjoy your stay here, and remember, we have a Discord! There are usually people active in it who can assist you. Here is the link!
Back to top Go down

Aloha Wastelanders
Page 1 of 1