Fallout Nukaloha: Wish you were here.
Welcome to Fallout Nukaloha! A Fallout Roleplaying forum set on the Post-Apocalyptic Hawaii. Register and Log-In to see all the features and start playing.
Fallout Nukaloha: Wish you were here.
Welcome to Fallout Nukaloha! A Fallout Roleplaying forum set on the Post-Apocalyptic Hawaii. Register and Log-In to see all the features and start playing.

Fallout Roleplaying Forum set 250 years after the Great-War on the Post-Apocalyptic Hawaii. Will you be able to survive and endure the Hawaiian Wasteland?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's up everyone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dubya

Dubya

Character Screen
Level: 1
Health Points:
What's up everyone 1J4tKN4100/100What's up everyone Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
What's up everyone Left_bar_bleue0/200What's up everyone Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

What's up everyone Empty
PostSubject: What's up everyone   What's up everyone EmptyWed Nov 29 2017, 20:42

I've played FO3, 4 and NV. I've never really done anything like this so any tips would be appreciated lol.

I guess I'll figure this out as it goes for now
Back to top Go down
Good Karma
Admin
Good Karma

What's up everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up everyone   What's up everyone EmptyWed Nov 29 2017, 20:47

Hey dubya, Welcome to the site! Roleplaying games are pretty easy imo! Just make a character and act out what they would! If you have any questions feel to ask and to join us in discord: https://discord.gg/ZuVFVhF - Tree
Back to top Go down

What's up everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fallout Nukaloha: Wish you were here. :: 
Introduction
 :: 
Presentations and Absences
-
Jump to: