Fallout Nukaloha: Wish you were here.
Welcome to Fallout Nukaloha! A Fallout Roleplaying forum set on the Post-Apocalyptic Hawaii. Register and Log-In to see all the features and start playing.
Fallout Nukaloha: Wish you were here.
Welcome to Fallout Nukaloha! A Fallout Roleplaying forum set on the Post-Apocalyptic Hawaii. Register and Log-In to see all the features and start playing.

Fallout Roleplaying Forum set 250 years after the Great-War on the Post-Apocalyptic Hawaii. Will you be able to survive and endure the Hawaiian Wasteland?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guess this is where I say hi!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Honi Kameoka

Honi Kameoka

Character Screen
Level: 1
Health Points:
Guess this is where I say hi! 1J4tKN4100/100Guess this is where I say hi! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
Guess this is where I say hi! Left_bar_bleue0/200Guess this is where I say hi! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

Guess this is where I say hi! Empty
PostSubject: Guess this is where I say hi!   Guess this is where I say hi! EmptyWed Nov 29 2017, 20:21

Longtime fallout fan, and big on ttrpgs! Have played Fallout 1, 2, 3, NV, and 4, but my favorite is still New Vegas.

I have played Star Wars RPG, Call of Cthulhu, and D&D
I DM for D&D!

Was interested to join because I have been trying to make a Fallout system to run a campaign set in Canada for a long time, so I'm really hoping to learn how to run such a game!
Back to top Go down
Good Karma
Admin
Good Karma

PostSubject: Re: Guess this is where I say hi!   Guess this is where I say hi! EmptyWed Nov 29 2017, 20:35

Hail ElderHelifax! Welcome to the site. By your name and wanting to run a campaign in Canada I assume your from N.S?  I grew up there! Also feel free to join the discord and chat with us!: https://discord.gg/ZuVFVhF - Tree
Back to top Go down
Honi Kameoka

Honi Kameoka

Character Screen
Health Points:
Guess this is where I say hi! 1J4tKN4100/100Guess this is where I say hi! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
Guess this is where I say hi! Left_bar_bleue0/200Guess this is where I say hi! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

PostSubject: Re: Guess this is where I say hi!   Guess this is where I say hi! EmptyThu Nov 30 2017, 05:41

Sadly not! Just know a lot of people from there! Would do good to have some locals give me some direction if that's alright though!
Back to top Go down
Honi Kameoka

Honi Kameoka

Character Screen
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Guess this is where I say hi!   Guess this is where I say hi! EmptyThu Nov 30 2017, 05:46

Right, sorry, I realize that Halifax is a place in Canada. Halifax is the name of one of my couriers
Back to top Go down
Cassidy Junison

Cassidy Junison

Character Screen
Health Points:
Experience:
Guess this is where I say hi! Left_bar_bleue100/200Guess this is where I say hi! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)

PostSubject: Re: Guess this is where I say hi!   Guess this is where I say hi! EmptyThu Nov 30 2017, 06:40

Hey, man. Welcome to paradise. If you want to talk, me and other members of the community are in the Discord.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess this is where I say hi!   Guess this is where I say hi! Empty

Back to top Go down

Guess this is where I say hi!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fallout Nukaloha: Wish you were here. :: 
Introduction
 :: 
Presentations and Absences
-
Jump to: