Fallout Nukaloha: Wish you were here.
Welcome to Fallout Nukaloha! A Fallout Roleplaying forum set on the Post-Apocalyptic Hawaii. Register and Log-In to see all the features and start playing.
Fallout Nukaloha: Wish you were here.
Welcome to Fallout Nukaloha! A Fallout Roleplaying forum set on the Post-Apocalyptic Hawaii. Register and Log-In to see all the features and start playing.

Fallout Roleplaying Forum set 250 years after the Great-War on the Post-Apocalyptic Hawaii. Will you be able to survive and endure the Hawaiian Wasteland?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey Hey! My Introduction Title is too short...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hina the Nightstalker

Hina the Nightstalker

Character Screen
Level: 1
Health Points:
Hey Hey! My Introduction Title is too short... 1J4tKN4100/100Hey Hey! My Introduction Title is too short... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
Hey Hey! My Introduction Title is too short... Left_bar_bleue0/200Hey Hey! My Introduction Title is too short... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

Hey Hey! My Introduction Title is too short... Empty
PostSubject: Hey Hey! My Introduction Title is too short...   Hey Hey! My Introduction Title is too short... EmptyWed Nov 29 2017, 05:26

Hello Everyone!

I fell in love with Fallout when I first played Fallout 3, and I have been attached ever since. I have never played the first two but have put many hours in 3, NV, and 4. RPGs are my favorite game. I enjoy writing (in grad school). I also recently got into D&D. I played the 5th edition for a little bit. Love it! Also listen to the Adventure Zone which is a Podcast about this funny family playing table top role playing games. Okay not sure what else to say. Let me know if you want any more information!

Yours truly,
Llama
Back to top Go down
Murdock

Murdock

Character Screen
Health Points:
Hey Hey! My Introduction Title is too short... 1J4tKN4335/335Hey Hey! My Introduction Title is too short... Empty_bar_bleue  (335/335)
Experience:
Hey Hey! My Introduction Title is too short... Left_bar_bleue340/500Hey Hey! My Introduction Title is too short... Empty_bar_bleue  (340/500)

PostSubject: Re: Hey Hey! My Introduction Title is too short...   Hey Hey! My Introduction Title is too short... EmptyWed Nov 29 2017, 06:18

Love the adventure zone. Which fallout is your favorite?
Back to top Go down
Hina the Nightstalker

Hina the Nightstalker

Character Screen
Health Points:
Hey Hey! My Introduction Title is too short... 1J4tKN4100/100Hey Hey! My Introduction Title is too short... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
Hey Hey! My Introduction Title is too short... Left_bar_bleue0/200Hey Hey! My Introduction Title is too short... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

PostSubject: Re: Hey Hey! My Introduction Title is too short...   Hey Hey! My Introduction Title is too short... EmptyWed Nov 29 2017, 06:30

I like them all but if I HAD to pick just one.... I would probably go with 3 b/c that first time you leave the vault is just breathtaking. It gets me every time. The world isn't as expansive as NV or 4 but I enjoyed every minute of it. Plus it had a ton of lore. I really do like them all. What is your favorite?
Back to top Go down
Murdock

Murdock

Character Screen
Health Points:
Hey Hey! My Introduction Title is too short... 1J4tKN4335/335Hey Hey! My Introduction Title is too short... Empty_bar_bleue  (335/335)
Experience:
Hey Hey! My Introduction Title is too short... Left_bar_bleue340/500Hey Hey! My Introduction Title is too short... Empty_bar_bleue  (340/500)

PostSubject: Re: Hey Hey! My Introduction Title is too short...   Hey Hey! My Introduction Title is too short... EmptyWed Nov 29 2017, 08:24

Yeah, I'm prolly on the 3 boat as well, it was just so fun, and there's nothing like your first time... coming... out... of a vault. Whew, lot of double entendres there. I def think nv was a better game, but nothing captures my heart like the capitol wasteland.
Back to top Go down
Hina the Nightstalker

Hina the Nightstalker

Character Screen
Health Points:
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Hey Hey! My Introduction Title is too short...   Hey Hey! My Introduction Title is too short... EmptyWed Nov 29 2017, 14:20

Haha! You're right. There is nothing like coming... out... of your first vault. How do you feel about the fourth one?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Hey! My Introduction Title is too short...   Hey Hey! My Introduction Title is too short... Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey Hey! My Introduction Title is too short...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fallout Nukaloha: Wish you were here. :: 
Introduction
 :: 
Presentations and Absences
-
Jump to: