Fallout Nukaloha: Wish you were here.
Welcome to Fallout Nukaloha! A Fallout Roleplaying forum set on the Post-Apocalyptic Hawaii. Register and Log-In to see all the features and start playing.
Fallout Nukaloha: Wish you were here.
Welcome to Fallout Nukaloha! A Fallout Roleplaying forum set on the Post-Apocalyptic Hawaii. Register and Log-In to see all the features and start playing.

Fallout Roleplaying Forum set 250 years after the Great-War on the Post-Apocalyptic Hawaii. Will you be able to survive and endure the Hawaiian Wasteland?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I bring you greetings from Apple World!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I bring you greetings from Apple World! Empty
PostSubject: I bring you greetings from Apple World!   I bring you greetings from Apple World! EmptyTue Nov 28 2017, 14:59

Howdy! My name's Puff, i've been roleplaying for a majority of my life, which is quite sad looking back on it. As of last year i've started getting into the Warhammer 40k Series, and have ran a few 40krpg games between then and now. I found out about this project on Reddit and decided to give it a try. I grabbed my first fallout game (Fallout 3) back in 2010, when I was eight years old, and have loved the series ever since.
Back to top Go down
Leilani Kelekolio

Leilani Kelekolio

Character Screen
Level: 1
Health Points:
I bring you greetings from Apple World! 1J4tKN475/75I bring you greetings from Apple World! Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)
Experience:
I bring you greetings from Apple World! Left_bar_bleue55/200I bring you greetings from Apple World! Empty_bar_bleue  (55/200)

I bring you greetings from Apple World! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I bring you greetings from Apple World!   I bring you greetings from Apple World! EmptyTue Nov 28 2017, 15:52

Ay, welcome. I'm fairly new myself but I've grasped the site pretty quickly. You got any questions just ask, brah.
Back to top Go down

I bring you greetings from Apple World!
Page 1 of 1